.
Small Tiff...Stronger Relationship...
2dae was a rather tough dae...JC life nv looked so boring b4...i was "suffocated" during the midst of 2dae's schedule...recess was as if a gift fr God comparing tt to the tormoil i had to suffer in uninteresting lectures...thankfully, i get to see my dar dar and was instantly revitalised...haizz...but tinks got worst in the aftnoon...my dar dar was pissed:( seriously...its all my fault i noe...i didnt show enuf care n concern...negligence was the bait n i was the poor little fish named Pj(not Barney's fren "BJ"!...)...i could have made matters worst...but she was kind-hearted enuf to hear my explanation n spared me a thot...i gotta love her for tt * muacks * fortuantely, aft a small lover's tiff, i felt the bonding got stronger...i will love my dar dar even more...

P.S even tho u said u 4given me i noe u wont 4get...but i assure u it will nt happen again kae? i promise...
lamester signs off.
6:46 AM
0 comment(s)

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com